|Domestic and Commercial
Whether it’s a small leak or a major flood; you need a company you can trust to get the job completed efficiently, economically, without stress.
What do customers or policyholders want from a flood restoration contractor?
- To feel confident in the ability of the Contractor.
- To feel valued at a distressing time.
- To feel in control of the process and fully informed.
- To have their needs and desires respected.
- Value for money
- HydroKlean's efficient professional service.
Fully trained in water damage restoration & applied structural drying. A member of the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
Some of the problems facing households that have already experienced major flooding
- Finding it very expensive to get cover
- They cannot get insured.
- Reluctant to advise the insurance company of a small flood in case it compromises there long term policy.
- Excess amounts substantially increased
HydroKlean will offer Free professional advice, we won’t make a mountain out of a mole hill, but we will give you a straight honest and an economical quotation. In some instances can complete the job for less the excess on your insurance policy, please remember if you have a leak or minor flood and don’t act it could cause serious damage which could be very expensive to repair. so take action immediately, call Hydroklean today for Free advice and survey.
We will advise on.
- The best method of drying
- The most economical method of restoration
- Alternative methods of restoration
- Health and safety matters
And we will listen to your requirements and concerns
Full member of the National Carpet Cleaners' Associaition